When experiencing bugs in Xfce4-notifyd, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 12131] Please add notification center plugin (2017/05/21 23:05)
- [Bug 12418] Add support for sounds (2017/03/27 20:36)
- [Bug 13380] names of notification themes should be translatable (2017/02/26 23:28)
- [Bug 12953] Disable single click to mute applicactions (2016/11/14 14:14)
- [Bug 12585] Summary is not shown for volume change notification (0.2.4) (2016/10/01 22:37)
- [Bug 12674] GTK3 Notification Width Issue (2016/09/30 23:26)
- [Bug 10673] Click to notification would open program where it came from (2016/09/18 22:19)
- [Bug 10027] Suppress unknown markup tags (2016/07/09 00:03)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of libnotify etc. To report a new bug, go here.