When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14067] xfce4-power-manager has no shutdown option on lid close (2017/12/07 10:53)
- [Bug 14055] Add support for XF86Battery (2017/12/05 17:47)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2017/12/03 19:16)
- [Bug 13959] Adapt power manager for desktop machines (2017/11/19 23:29)
- [Bug 13761] Xfce4-power-manager does not catch lid events (2017/11/15 20:29)
- [Bug 12324] On discharge battery charge percent goes to 0% (2017/11/15 17:50)
- [Bug 13857] power manager flaky behaviour (2017/11/15 16:22)
- [Bug 12857] Power Manager Does Not Blank Screen After X Minutes (2017/11/01 00:04)
- [Bug 12967] xfce4-power-manager doesn't detect laptop lid (2017/10/30 00:27)
- [Bug 12759] Incorrect size of the panel plugin icon (2017/10/30 00:26)
- [Bug 11627] xfce4-powermanager 4.12 does not wake up monitor after sleep (2017/09/06 06:07)
- [Bug 9574] Mode should be updated based on DPMS status (2017/07/12 22:02)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.