When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 12912] segmentation fault on trying to run xfce4-power-manager (2017/06/02 23:48)
- [Bug 13424] When operated rapidly, brightness control snaps to 0 (2017/05/31 21:23)
- [Bug 12771] Hybrid Sleep support (2017/05/21 23:09)
- [Bug 12755] Battery charging/full charged notification spamming (2017/04/02 01:55)
- [Bug 13328] xfce4-power-manager doesn't suspend computer (2017/02/02 15:13)
- [Bug 12756] Suspends on lid close on AC power even if set to lock screen (2017/01/31 04:43)
- [Bug 13310] pm-suspend powers down instead of waking (2017/01/25 11:12)
- [Bug 13303] "One Minutes" and "1 Minutes" both appear (2017/01/22 19:16)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2017/01/22 09:41)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.