When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14687] Screen dims while playing when playing back video (2018/09/08 13:54)
- [Bug 11795] Disabling the automatic sleep causes data loss (2018/09/04 11:15)
- [Bug 14649] Display brightness label visible without dropdown (2018/09/01 20:57)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2018/08/29 09:22)
- [Bug 14616] Increase Display reduce after 120 seconds (2018/08/19 15:31)
- [Bug 14587] Undeclared dependency on gio-unix-2.0 (2018/08/08 00:00)
- [Bug 13761] Xfce4-power-manager does not catch lid events (2018/07/31 13:51)
- [Bug 14541] Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV on battery empty (2018/07/17 11:58)
- [Bug 14441] Backlight increments - simple fix (2018/06/10 17:43)
- [Bug 12756] Suspends on lid close on AC power even if set to lock screen (2018/04/30 21:37)
- [Bug 14305] [feature-request] additional power level (percentage) actions (2018/03/28 16:48)
- [Bug 14298] Power-manager plug in icon not in the right colour (2018/03/25 10:19)
- [Bug 14244] Does not work on Acer Aspire one 532h. (2018/03/24 07:54)
- [Bug 14279] Two battery symbols if systemtray icon is turned on. (2018/03/15 09:42)
- [Bug 14248] Change made in the graphical xfce4-power-manger don't affect tty (2018/02/26 15:21)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.