When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14279] Two battery symbols if systemtray icon is turned on. (2018/03/15 09:42)
- [Bug 14248] Change made in the graphical xfce4-power-manger don't affect tty (2018/02/26 15:21)
- [Bug 14244] Does not work on Acer Aspire one 532h. (2018/02/24 21:14)
- [Bug 14210] presentation mode messes with xscreensaver (2018/02/20 20:11)
- [Bug 14221] My laptop doesn't power off. (2018/02/14 23:53)
- [Bug 14141] xfce4-power-manager crashes in XDMCP sessions (2018/02/13 13:36)
- [Bug 12756] Suspends on lid close on AC power even if set to lock screen (2018/01/16 23:56)
- [Bug 14067] xfce4-power-manager has no shutdown option on lid close (2017/12/07 10:53)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2017/12/03 19:16)
- [Bug 13959] Adapt power manager for desktop machines (2017/11/19 23:29)
- [Bug 13761] Xfce4-power-manager does not catch lid events (2017/11/15 20:29)
- [Bug 12324] On discharge battery charge percent goes to 0% (2017/11/15 17:50)
- [Bug 13857] power manager flaky behaviour (2017/11/15 16:22)
- [Bug 12857] Power Manager Does Not Blank Screen After X Minutes (2017/11/01 00:04)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.