When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14214] Spanish options do not start with capital letters (2018/05/25 04:41)
- [Bug 14360] portrait images incorrectly cropped when used as background (2018/04/27 00:03)
- [Bug 12516] mouse roller scrolls windows instead of lines (2018/02/20 20:35)
- [Bug 12672] Fail copy/paste in all, more if paste to console xfce4-terminal (2018/02/18 11:30)
- [Bug 12524] New Custom Actions require xfdesktop restart to appear (2018/02/12 23:14)
- [Bug 12439] Desktop freeze sometimes (2018/02/08 14:36)
- [Bug 12117] The default desktop startup screen causes damage to monitor! (2018/02/08 10:59)
- [Bug 13896] Xfdesktop is unusable on an touchscreen device (2018/02/04 11:43)
- [Bug 14180] Bug with selection when pressing both RMB and LMB together (2018/01/21 14:45)
- [Bug 14121] Enable placing desktop icons on monitor of choice (2017/12/25 17:16)
- [Bug 13651] different paddings in desktop menu (2017/12/08 01:08)
- [Bug 13385] Menus are blocking shortcuts (2017/12/04 22:11)
- [Bug 13934] launcher problem that contain address with space symbol (2017/12/03 19:36)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.