When experiencing bugs in Xfce4-notifyd, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 10673] Click to notification would open program where it came from (2019/06/22 21:43)
- [Bug 12418] Add support for sounds (2019/05/18 14:44)
- [Bug 14265] Change "…" to "..." for consistency (2019/05/17 14:46)
- [Bug 15329] Make it possible to specify which screen notifications appear on (2019/04/25 17:05)
- [Bug 15263] Show top right corner notifications a little bit lower (2019/04/06 09:16)
- [Bug 15262] Notification plugin for panel: links should be clickable (2019/04/05 08:46)
- [Bug 15261] Purpose of red bell icon (2019/04/05 08:44)
- [Bug 15167] same time notification registry override (2019/03/03 19:55)
- [Bug 14945] xfce4-notifyd support for HTML "<br>" tag (2018/12/07 19:35)
- [Bug 14891] Character encoding in log file should respect desktop setting (2018/11/20 11:41)
- [Bug 14865] xfce4-notifyd is getting slower as notifications log gets bigger (2018/11/11 00:57)
- [Bug 13936] Notifications penetrate xscreensaver (2018/11/03 01:17)
- [Bug 10027] Suppress unknown markup tags (2018/11/03 01:15)
- [Bug 14731] notifications switch focus to always-on-top window (2018/10/03 09:22)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of libnotify etc. To report a new bug, go here.