When experiencing bugs in Parole, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 13749] Previous Track button behaves incorrectly when in shuffle mode (2019/02/04 00:21)
- [Bug 15015] Attempt to add support of org.xfce.ScreenSaver service (2019/01/02 23:04)
- [Bug 15014] Fix 'g_type_class_add_private' is deprecated (2019/01/02 22:52)
- [Bug 14881] se cierra (2018/11/18 04:19)
- [Bug 13548] [Request] Optional clear recent files on exit (2018/10/25 16:58)
- [Bug 14713] During playback the tracks names disappear. (2018/09/23 20:40)
- [Bug 14669] Open File dialog does not remember size (2018/09/04 11:20)
- [Bug 14668] Missing Feature: change playback speed (2018/09/04 11:16)
- [Bug 14569] Feature Request - Allow changing play speed (2018/07/31 19:33)
- [Bug 14006] Unable to play anything with any user but root (2018/07/31 19:28)
- [Bug 14266] Perhaps change "…" to "..." (2018/03/04 18:56)
- [Bug 14260] appstream doesn't like <em> in translations (2018/03/03 00:59)
- [Bug 14227] Rapidly cycling through tracks bungles up playlist titles (2018/02/17 22:27)
- [Bug 14222] Mistakes files loaded over network (2018/02/16 01:36)
- [Bug 14175] parole won't start (2018/01/23 01:21)
- [Bug 13655] Can't open any mp4 videos (2018/01/16 22:37)
- [Bug 14145] Green line on the left and right during video playback (2018/01/06 22:56)
- [Bug 13849] Seek on remote streamings does not work (and crashes Parole) (2017/12/29 02:35)
- [Bug 13848] Multimedia keys should be global (2017/11/25 01:35)
- [Bug 14023] slow video (2017/11/22 04:36)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of gstreamer (if you're having troubles with playback) etc. To report a new bug, go here.