This is an old revision of the document!
When experiencing bugs in Parole, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 16040] Assertion spam (2019/10/16 12:04)
- [Bug 16006] Add a couple of commandline options (2019/10/02 23:29)
- [Bug 15864] parole fails to play iptv streams with teletext (2019/08/22 02:25)
- [Bug 15780] Parole is playing big_buck_bunny_720p_h264.mov as a slide show (2019/08/07 12:05)
- [Bug 15778] Video playback freezes every couple minutes for 4-5 seconds (2019/08/03 12:46)
- [Bug 15751] Appstream metadata does not validate (2019/07/27 14:59)
- [Bug 15550] autoimagesink not working as expected (2019/07/22 19:00)
- [Bug 15496] I cannot slide along a song to a different instant (2019/05/28 23:41)
- [Bug 15443] Change systray/system tray to notification area (2019/05/22 00:07)
- [Bug 15230] Pulse audio cut the bass! (2019/03/26 22:08)
- [Bug 12335] playlist initial order (2019/03/03 10:02)
- [Bug 13749] Previous Track button behaves incorrectly when in shuffle mode (2019/02/04 00:21)
- [Bug 15015] Attempt to add support of org.xfce.ScreenSaver service (2019/01/02 23:04)
- [Bug 14881] se cierra (2018/11/18 04:19)
- [Bug 13548] [Request] Optional clear recent files on exit (2018/10/25 16:58)
- [Bug 14713] During playback the tracks names disappear. (2018/09/23 20:40)
- [Bug 14669] Open File dialog does not remember size (2018/09/04 11:20)
- [Bug 14668] Missing Feature: change playback speed (2018/09/04 11:16)
- [Bug 14569] Feature Request - Allow changing play speed (2018/07/31 19:33)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of gstreamer (if you're having troubles with playback) etc. To report a new bug, go here.