When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14441] Backlight increments - simple fix (2018/06/10 17:43)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2018/05/12 14:42)
- [Bug 12756] Suspends on lid close on AC power even if set to lock screen (2018/04/30 21:37)
- [Bug 14305] [feature-request] additional power level (percentage) actions (2018/03/28 16:48)
- [Bug 14298] Power-manager plug in icon not in the right colour (2018/03/25 10:19)
- [Bug 14244] Does not work on Acer Aspire one 532h. (2018/03/24 07:54)
- [Bug 14279] Two battery symbols if systemtray icon is turned on. (2018/03/15 09:42)
- [Bug 14248] Change made in the graphical xfce4-power-manger don't affect tty (2018/02/26 15:21)
- [Bug 14210] presentation mode messes with xscreensaver (2018/02/20 20:11)
- [Bug 14221] My laptop doesn't power off. (2018/02/14 23:53)
- [Bug 14141] xfce4-power-manager crashes in XDMCP sessions (2018/02/13 13:36)
- [Bug 14067] xfce4-power-manager has no shutdown option on lid close (2017/12/07 10:53)
- [Bug 13959] Adapt power manager for desktop machines (2017/11/19 23:29)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.