When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 14864] my laptop never powers off (2018/11/10 10:55)
- [Bug 14845] Google Chrome inhibiting power management appearing twice (2018/11/05 18:19)
- [Bug 14716] Power manager is not blank screen (2018/11/04 22:49)
- [Bug 14784] Laptop screen doesn't turn back on after inactivity (2018/10/24 19:22)
- [Bug 14649] Display brightness label visible without dropdown (2018/09/27 03:13)
- [Bug 14687] Screen dims while playing when playing back video (2018/09/08 13:54)
- [Bug 11795] Disabling the automatic sleep causes data loss (2018/09/04 11:15)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2018/08/29 09:22)
- [Bug 14616] Increase Display reduce after 120 seconds (2018/08/19 15:31)
- [Bug 14587] Undeclared dependency on gio-unix-2.0 (2018/08/08 00:00)
- [Bug 13761] Xfce4-power-manager does not catch lid events (2018/07/31 13:51)
- [Bug 14541] Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV on battery empty (2018/07/17 11:58)
- [Bug 14441] Backlight increments - simple fix (2018/06/10 17:43)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.