This is an old revision of the document!
The page is work in progress!
- The list on the left side of the dialog shows all avaible window decorations. The xfwm 4 module offers the choice between a small amount of themes, but there are more supplementary themes avaible in xfwm4-themes extra package.
- Title font
- The “Font select” button shows the family font currently in use for the window title appearance. Click this button if you want to change it, and a “Font selection” dialog will appear. It works like the font selection dialog of appearance settings.
- Title alignment
- Whatever the buttons layout is, you can choose the alignment of the title inside the title bar, selecting one of those simple options : align it to the left, center or right.
- Button layout
- The button layout configuration uses an easy drag and drop tool. Click and drag the buttons to change the layout. Drop a button in the “Hidden” area to remove a button from the titlebar. All modifications will have an immediate effect on the title bar buttons position.
- Window shortcuts
- The actions column shows all the different shortcuts managed by Xfwm4. You can set a new shortcuts by double-clicking the row or press Enter. A dialog will appear to set the new key combination.
- Remove the key combination of the selected action.
- Reset to Default
- Reset all shortcuts to their default values.