When experiencing bugs in xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 14412] Support DesktopEntry property of MediaPlayer2 interface (2018/05/20 23:10)
- [Bug 14317] conrols not rendering proper (2018/04/01 22:16)
- [Bug 14300] Background of the icon isn't transparent (2018/03/25 22:10)
- [Bug 14299] Xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin icon not in the right colour (2018/03/24 18:57)
- [Bug 13852] pulseaudio plugin closes upon mouse click (2018/03/21 09:55)
- [Bug 14263] Xfce4 pulseaudio plugin doesn't launch pavucontrol (2018/03/04 20:30)
- [Bug 14245] CRITICAL messages (2018/02/25 16:21)
- [Bug 14030] Multimedia Keys Not Global - 2017 Edition (2018/02/24 23:44)
- [Bug 12449] Short sound on change volume level (2018/02/24 15:56)
- [Bug 14177] Feature : Add option to limit maximum volume to 100% in menu (2018/01/20 19:11)
- [Bug 14148] Sound doesn't increase over 100% using keyboard or mouse scroll (2018/01/07 08:32)
- [Bug 13694] Icon size bigger in 0.2.5 (2017/12/13 08:28)
- [Bug 14029] Multimedia Playback Controls Not Visible (2017/12/03 02:33)
- [Bug 14033] Automatically switch controlled device to match active window (2017/11/25 18:51)
- [Bug 13999] easy switching to mono output (2017/11/13 12:46)
- [Bug 12161] menu height to small - creates scrolling menu (2015/08/22 10:59)
- [Bug 11805] Libkeybinder is no longer maintained (2015/07/05 21:37)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of pulseaudio etc. To report a new bug, go here.