When experiencing bugs in xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 14016] Output section looks odd without icon (2017/11/17 22:56)
- [Bug 14011] Deskbar orientation is not accounted for (2017/11/16 08:16)
- [Bug 13999] easy switching to mono output (2017/11/13 12:46)
- [Bug 13961] Fix flag in g_bus_watch_name_on_connection() method (2017/10/29 20:09)
- [Bug 13903] Applications stay listed in the dropdown after closing (2017/10/05 22:37)
- [Bug 13852] pulseaudio plugin closes upon mouse click (2017/09/12 02:08)
- [Bug 12231] Set output device from panel menu (2017/09/11 13:08)
- [Bug 13694] Icon size bigger in 0.2.5 (2017/06/28 18:38)
- [Bug 13677] No notification for volume changes via pactl (2017/06/28 16:33)
- [Bug 12449] Short sound on change volume level (2016/03/14 20:34)
- [Bug 12161] menu height to small - creates scrolling menu (2015/08/22 10:59)
- [Bug 11805] Libkeybinder is no longer maintained (2015/07/05 21:37)
- [Bug 11800] Volume control works incorrectly when channels are not balanced (2015/04/07 01:35)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of pulseaudio etc. To report a new bug, go here.