When experiencing bugs in Catfish, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 15297] get_active_window() returns None (2019/04/17 18:47)
- [Bug 14481] [LP] [Feature Request] Add Support for Tracker (2019/03/27 19:58)
- [Bug 15206] Catfish traverses excluded ~/.cache, ~/.gvfs and /dev (2019/03/17 14:11)
- [Bug 15176] Catfish doesn't respect pygrid spacing values (2019/03/06 16:54)
- [Bug 15105] Python install instructions for new building methodology (2019/03/06 16:33)
- [Bug 14495] [LP] Search inside non-utf8 files does not work (2019/01/28 14:24)
- [Bug 14984] catfish 1.4.6 bug report launcher icon desktop environment. (2018/12/21 07:59)
- [Bug 14888] Enable close-after-select functionality (2018/12/08 18:07)
- [Bug 14494] [LP] Select file after clicking "Show in file-manager" (2018/06/29 11:34)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.