Reporting Bugs - Catfish
If you are experiencing a bug in
Catfish, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Zipfile search issues (2022/05/03 22:29)
- Failed to update database (2022/04/23 01:27)
- Show all file types (2022/03/23 18:41)
- Broken symlinks not found/shown in results (2022/02/18 23:44)
- Support thumbnail sizes x-large and xx-large (2022/01/30 21:58)
- Duplicate results with symlink folders in /proc/ (2021/12/20 03:12)
- Symlinks to parent folders not showing in filename results (2021/12/20 03:12)
- Catfish 4.16.3: allow GUI to run as catfish --iso-time (2021/12/06 07:29)
- Report time taken to complete search. (2021/12/04 01:12)
- capital letters are not found in "match results exactly" mode (2021/11/23 00:35)
- Allow to uncheck "Search file contents" from command line (2021/10/24 11:34)
- Possible Bug: catfish not working on MUSL LIBC (2021/10/12 21:56)
- Catfish not launching (2021/08/12 04:24)
- Some proposed Enhancements for Catfish (2021/06/24 10:25)