Reporting Bugs - Catfish
If you are experiencing a bug in
Catfish, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Catfish fails to update database 4.16 lubuntu 22.04 jammy (2023/01/15 05:00)
- Holding a modifier when Catfish loses focus disables right-click (2022/12/19 13:48)
- Drag and Drop to Telegram / Kotatogram doesn't work (2022/12/11 16:28)
- Please enable Kazakh locale (2022/12/02 18:25)
- Cannot update database message (2022/11/13 18:34)
- Improve documentation on how to use search (2022/07/22 14:25)
- understand $LOCATE_PATH=~/.locatedb and do... something better (2022/07/21 12:59)
- Failed to update database (2022/04/23 01:27)
- Show all file types (2022/03/23 18:41)
- Broken symlinks not found/shown in results (2022/02/18 23:44)
- Support thumbnail sizes x-large and xx-large (2022/01/30 21:58)
- Duplicate results with symlink folders in /proc/ (2021/12/20 03:12)
- Symlinks to parent folders not showing in filename results (2021/12/20 03:12)
- Catfish 4.16.3: allow GUI to run as catfish --iso-time (2021/12/06 07:29)