Reporting Bugs - Catfish
When experiencing bugs in
Catfish, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 15985] Thunar custom actions + Catfish = No files found. (2019/11/09 19:39)
- [Bug 14481] [LP] [Feature Request] Add Support for Tracker (2019/09/05 15:01)
- [Bug 15754] Fix deprecated functions with Gtk >= 3.22.0 (2019/07/28 12:12)
- [Bug 14495] [LP] Search inside non-utf8 files does not work (2019/01/28 14:24)
- [Bug 14984] catfish 1.4.6 bug report launcher icon desktop environment. (2018/12/21 07:59)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.