Reporting Bugs - Catfish
If you are experiencing a bug in
Catfish, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Option to search documents and compressed files (2021/05/08 22:19)
- Opening location control doesn't show all entries (2021/04/07 17:15)
- 'Show in File Manager' for symlinks highlight target file (2021/02/16 19:35)
- Show linking icon above icons and previews in search results (2021/02/16 19:28)
- Feature Request: Adjustable preview image size (2021/02/06 02:49)
- [LP] [Feature Request] Add Support for Tracker (2021/02/06 02:12)
- Catfish right-click menu on search'results (2021/02/06 02:06)
- Search results not limited to just folder searched (2021/02/06 02:01)
- Catfish boolean operator search against file content (2021/02/06 02:00)
- Install fails when using --skip-build (2021/02/06 01:58)
- [LP] SudoDialog.check_dependencies won't work on non-English locale (2021/02/06 01:54)
- [LP] Search inside non-utf8 files does not work (2021/02/06 01:52)
- Empty entry at the bottom of location control when first run (2021/02/06 01:04)
- Add tooltips for sidebar file type entries (2021/02/06 00:38)