Reporting Bugs - Gigolo
If you are experiencing a bug in
Gigolo, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Replace deprecated and X11-only GtkStatusIcon with StatusNotifierItem (2023/09/10 19:25)
- invalid unclassed pointer in cast to 'GtkProgressBar' (2023/02/09 18:09)
- Gigolo opens only first bookmark if multiple for the same server are defined (2022/10/02 04:06)
- Unable to connect to smb / CIFS / Samba servers (2022/03/07 12:33)
- "--auto-connect" does not auto connect (2021/08/26 14:37)
- Window appears when the cinnamon desktop restarts (2021/07/14 13:48)
- Folder from configuration only partly honoured (2021/01/12 17:50)
- Can't connect to NFS resources (2020/12/23 12:12)