Reporting Bugs - Gigolo
If you are experiencing a bug in
Gigolo, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Open Bug Reports:
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- Can't connect to NFS resources (2020/08/03 16:46)
- Invalid URI for the connection (0.4.90) (2020/05/24 01:09)
- Part of the lines are not translated into Russian (2020/05/24 01:09)
- Gigolo freezes when establishing ECDSA key authenticity (2020/05/24 01:08)
- Wrong GenericName (2020/05/24 01:08)
- Change .desktop icon from gtk-network to folder-remote (2020/05/24 01:08)