When experiencing bugs in xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bugreports with the date that bug was reported in brackets. To see the full list via bugzilla, go here.
- [Bug 15711] Plugin warning: Negative content width -3 (2019/07/13 18:23)
- [Bug 15343] missing check for pkgconfig(dbus-glib-1) (2019/07/07 00:11)
- [Bug 15345] Enhancement: Only show active media players in menu (2019/05/01 00:22)
- [Bug 11800] Volume control works incorrectly when channels are not balanced (2019/03/08 21:28)
- [Bug 14148] Sound doesn't increase over 100% using keyboard or mouse scroll (2019/01/10 21:11)
- [Bug 14894] add an "x" icon to hide players (2018/11/21 10:54)
- [Bug 14636] Compiling insists on generating static library (2018/08/28 18:42)
- [Bug 14590] Pulseaudio plugin 0.4.1 mute button reacts to button-up event (2018/08/10 00:04)
- [Bug 14455] xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin: Unable to test speakers (2018/06/15 20:43)
- [Bug 14412] Support DesktopEntry property of MediaPlayer2 interface (2018/05/20 23:10)
- [Bug 14317] conrols not rendering proper (2018/04/01 22:16)
- [Bug 14300] Background of the icon isn't transparent (2018/03/25 22:10)
- [Bug 14299] Xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin icon not in the right colour (2018/03/24 18:57)
- [Bug 13852] pulseaudio plugin closes upon mouse click (2018/03/21 09:55)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version or what version of pulseaudio etc. To report a new bug, go here.