Reporting Bugs - Ristretto
If you are experiencing a bug in
Ristretto, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Request] Ability to hide menu bar. (2021/05/04 13:42)
- Button overflows on click (2021/03/27 18:32)
- enumeration value 'GDK_SCROLL_SMOOTH' not handled in switch (2021/03/23 16:25)
- [Request] Better integration with Thunar (sorting/selecting) (2021/02/22 19:17)
- [Request] Mousewheel functionality change scroll/zoom/etc (2021/02/19 19:19)
- The thumbnail background uses a fixed color (2021/01/16 03:49)
- Unnecessary overshoot effect at window edges (2020/11/10 10:52)
- ristretto can't open image file from trash (2020/08/14 08:31)
- Logic errors as reported by scan-build (2020/07/30 05:38)
- Zooming level is broken if XFCE Window Scale is used (2020/07/23 02:35)
- Thumbnails not shown when viewing images over http(s):// (2020/07/06 17:53)
- Build error: maintainer mode (2020/07/05 18:59)
- Allow opening /dev/stdin image (2020/05/25 00:34)
- Easier access to internal edit options (2020/05/25 00:34)
- Be able to set default edit image app (2020/05/25 00:34)
- panorama JPEG images from samsung phones fail to open (2020/05/25 00:34)
- Change shortcuts (2020/05/25 00:34)
- Slow startup when folder has many images (2020/05/25 00:34)
- Position of selected image is changed unreasonably (2020/05/25 00:33)