Reporting Bugs - Ristretto
If you are experiencing a bug in
Ristretto, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce Gitlab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Leaking memory while viewing animated gif (2022/04/20 22:40)
- Ristretto cannot rotate nor flip image and save changes (2022/04/08 10:38)
- Easier access to internal edit options (2022/04/06 23:12)
- Option to disable smoothing when zoomed (2022/01/20 07:21)
- Support for thumbnail size x-large and xx-large (2022/01/04 17:20)
- Improve the display of large animated images (2021/12/22 18:02)
- Feature Request: Preference for Double-Click Behavior (2021/12/14 05:29)
- Feature Request: Optional Panel For Viewing Image Metadata (2021/12/14 05:27)
- [Request] Mousewheel functionality change scroll/zoom/etc (2021/12/12 19:54)
- Offload computational tasks to the GPU (2021/11/28 23:02)
- Ristretto will not render svgs with external style sheets correctly (2021/11/07 19:08)
- Cannot display svg with linked images (2021/11/07 18:37)
- Optimize image drawing (2021/09/13 13:28)
- Be able to set default edit image app (2021/08/08 22:44)
- Allow opening /dev/stdin image (2021/08/08 22:44)
- Add white background when displaying SVG files (2021/08/08 22:43)
- Change image loading backend from GdkPixbuf to abydos (2021/06/15 10:51)
- [Request] Better integration with Thunar (sorting/selecting) (2021/06/14 22:05)
- [Request] Ability to hide menu bar. (2021/06/14 22:04)