Source Code · Releases · Bugs
Xfce Screensaver is a screen saver and locker that aims to have simple, sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the desktop.
This project is a port of MATE Screensaver, itself a port of GNOME Screensaver.
It has been tightly integrated with the Xfce desktop, utilizing Xfce libraries and the Xfconf configuration backend.
- Integration with the Xfce desktop
- Support for the xdg-screensaver standard
- (optional) Integration with ConsoleKit and Systemd
- DBUS interface for limited control and querying screensaver status
- Idle time and inhibition state are based on the X11 Screensaver extension
- No GNOME or MATE dependencies. Requirements are lightweight and shared with Xfce.
Building & Installation
Instructions for building and installing the screensaver.
Interacting with the screensaver via DBUS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Diagnose and resolve configuration issues.