- Introduction to Terminal – What is a terminal emulator and what makes the Xfce terminal emulator special
- Getting started – Working for the first time with the Xfce Terminal emulator
- Usage – Basic handling of the application
- Drop-down Window – How to use a drop-down terminal window
- Preferences – Configuring the terminal emulator
- Command-line Options – Parameters for starting the terminal
- Advanced Topics – Hidden settings and environment variables
Keyboard shortcuts can be configured by editing your
If you want to disable Alt+<N> shortcuts that switch between tabs, do not comment out or delete the corresponding entries in the “accels.scm” file. Just replace the field values with blanks: “”.
When experiencing bugs in Xfce Terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please always check the list of open bugreports to avoid duplicates.