Reporting Bugs - Xfburn
If you are experiencing a bug in
Xfburn, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- compilation vs composition (2020/05/24 17:09)
- Feature requested: COPY CD/DVD function (2020/05/24 17:09)
- Please support multisession (2020/05/24 17:09)
- show track title (2020/05/24 17:09)
- feature request: additional commandline options (2020/05/24 17:08)
- Prefer /var/tmp over /tmp for large temporary files (2020/05/24 17:08)
- dd image of burned with Xfburn DVD is greater than an original iso image. (2020/05/24 17:08)
- update icons to recent Tango versions with more permissive license (2020/05/24 17:08)
- Long translations of buttons don't word warp, making window too large (2020/05/24 17:08)
- Save composition option (2020/05/24 17:08)
- No gap between tracks (2020/05/24 17:08)
- Allow deleting files from top archive panel (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Allow multiple copies (2020/05/24 17:07)
- maybe you should block system attempts to go to sleep while burning (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Missing MimeType on desktop file (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Incorrect value of num_burners when hal autodetection fails (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Wrong directory size displayed while preparing data CD (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Xfburn segfaults when adding twice the same directory (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Xfburn takes too long for adding files to a new data composition (2020/05/24 17:07)
- Xfburn should be able to burn (not author) Video DVDs (2020/05/24 17:06)