Reporting Bugs - Xfburn
If you are experiencing a bug in
Xfburn, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Device not detected (2023/06/26 06:11)
- Missing icon on Wayland session of KDE Plasma (2023/06/26 06:07)
- Error loop when mounting an ISO mid-burn (2023/06/23 03:16)
- No BD-R detection anymore (2023/03/22 20:22)
- gdk_threads_* deprecation warnings on build (2023/03/10 03:28)
- Burned CD/DVD isn't identical to original ISO file (2023/03/06 05:35)
- Please support multisession (2022/12/20 12:18)
- Converted stereo MP3s don't sound correct (2022/10/22 21:49)
- Allow deleting files from top archive panel (2022/10/20 04:55)
- Add 'Contents' entry to Help menu (2022/10/19 07:24)
- No gap between tracks with TAO write mode (2021/01/24 04:37)
- Feature requested: COPY CD/DVD function (2021/01/24 04:32)
- Improve writing of Audio CDs with cdrdao (2021/01/24 04:30)
- Editable columns for track title and artist in audio compilation (2021/01/24 00:06)
- feature request: additional commandline options (2021/01/23 23:51)
- Save composition option (2021/01/23 23:31)
- Allow multiple copies (2021/01/23 22:41)
- Stop system going to sleep while burning (2021/01/23 22:40)
- Xfburn should be able to burn (not author) Video DVDs (2021/01/23 22:12)