Reporting Bugs - Xfburn
If you are experiencing a bug in
Xfburn, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Right-click on multi-select (2021/07/17 15:32)
- Converted stereo MP3s don't sound correct (2021/07/16 22:47)
- Dragging audio track duplicates it rather than reordering (2021/07/01 16:16)
- Update the copyright in the about dialog (2021/05/05 20:54)
- Enable Delete key to remove entries (2021/05/04 05:07)
- Any plans to make new release? (2021/04/30 19:15)
- Window size problem in 1024x600 resolution (2021/03/16 08:11)
- Long translation text in buttons on main window make window too large (2021/01/24 05:17)
- Burned CD/DVD isn't identical to original ISO file (2021/01/24 05:13)
- Feature requested: COPY CD/DVD function (2021/01/24 04:32)
- Improve writing of Audio CDs with cdrdao (2021/01/24 04:30)
- Wrong math when removing and adding a folder (2021/01/24 02:02)
- Please support multisession (2021/01/24 00:47)
- compilation vs composition (2021/01/24 00:30)
- Editable columns for track title and artist in audio compilation (2021/01/24 00:06)
- feature request: additional commandline options (2021/01/23 23:51)
- Cancel button in 'Adding' dialog doesn't work (2021/01/23 23:12)
- Add 'Contents' entry to Help menu (2021/01/23 22:09)