Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screensaver
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screensaver, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xfce4-screensaver v4.16.0 - Settings do not get saved when using GUI (2021/09/27 20:23)
- fail to display unlock dialog with glib 2.70 (2021/09/27 12:21)
- Does not sleep all monitors on timeout, does when explicitely locked (2021/05/16 22:29)
- Screensaver activates while watching videos on Firefox (2021/05/10 17:13)
- XFCE4-Screensaver fails to display lockscreen (2021/05/09 21:12)
- xfce4-screensaver does not fork when started as daemon (2021/05/09 12:58)
- Logout command does not work (2021/05/03 11:24)
- Master switch for lock screen breaks xflock4 (2021/05/02 12:20)
- xfce4-screensaver does not work with xdg-screensaver (2021/05/02 11:03)
- Any plans to make new release? (2021/04/29 21:51)
- Keyboard input is dead after suspend/resume (2021/04/21 12:15)
- Window size problem in 1024x600 resolution (2021/03/16 07:53)
- Screensaver and Lock Screen don't invoke when GTK3 menu is open (2021/02/12 14:54)
- Pale Moon browser in full screen mode is not detected. (2021/02/10 10:52)
- Xfce4-screensaver license issue. (2021/02/07 17:28)
- Select which random themes to cycle (2021/01/29 18:50)
- Focus broken when current program has grabbed keyboard (2021/01/14 17:04)