Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screensaver
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screensaver, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Feature Request] Setting to allow media keys (2023/09/20 00:15)
- xfce4-screensaver crash allowing unlock without password (2023/08/24 19:11)
- xfce4-screensaver doesn't honor "loginctl unlock-session" (2023/08/20 20:37)
- Does not re-engage DPMS if unlock dialog not triggered (2023/08/01 16:16)
- Exclude slideshow screensaver from random option during locker (2023/07/30 12:42)
- modern power-saving blanking: blank to white (or choose colour) (2023/07/30 12:35)
- Lock screen Alias (2023/07/30 12:28)
- [feature request] Integration with xfce4-notifyd (2023/07/30 12:21)
- screensaver: typing password sometimes has no effect (Regression) (2023/05/23 13:20)
- fail to display unlock dialog with glib 2.70 (2023/03/19 20:42)
- build: Improve PAM prefix handling or remove it (2023/03/14 21:37)
- Logout command does not work (2022/05/09 09:07)
- Screensaver inhibition does not inhibit powermanagment (2021/12/14 21:26)
- xfce4-screensaver does not work with xdg-screensaver (2021/05/02 11:03)