xfce4-screensaver - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screensaver, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Screen not blanked or screensaver activated, unlock screen does not display (2020/10/14 09:09)
- Enhancement request: Configurable slideshow changing images timeout (2020/10/06 12:14)
- cannot type in password (2020/09/20 09:34)
- Lock Screen Panel: Date and Time Format (2020/09/11 11:39)
- susspend screensaver for games e.g. with gamemode (2020/09/03 08:40)
- Screensaver Preferences: can't change idle time with keyboard (2020/08/18 20:09)
- Turning monitor off bypasses locked screen. (2020/07/29 00:53)
- xfce4-screensaver 0.1.10 causes a delay in suspend action (2020/07/17 07:20)
- Make missing GNOME Keyring PAM module warning quiet (2020/07/06 00:51)
- waking from suspend (lid close) briefly reveals desktop (2020/06/29 14:31)
- Lock screen still appears after sleep though disabled (2020/06/28 20:06)
- Can not suspend to RAM manually when screen is locked (2020/06/17 11:02)
- No Onscreen Keyboard on lockout (2020/05/25 22:30)
- Screensaver feature called zoom accidentally launching conferencing app zoom (2020/05/25 22:29)
- Screensaver only works once (2020/05/25 22:29)