Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screensaver
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screensaver, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- screensaver: typing password sometimes has no effect (Regression) (2023/05/23 13:20)
- Master switch for lock screen breaks xflock4 (2023/05/15 11:12)
- fail to display unlock dialog with glib 2.70 (2023/03/19 20:42)
- xfce4-screensaver crash allowing unlock without password (2023/03/17 17:05)
- build: Improve PAM prefix handling or remove it (2023/03/14 21:37)
- Suggestion for enhancement on D-bus interface (2023/03/12 01:33)
- [feature request] Integration with xfce4-notifyd (2023/02/15 21:17)
- Exclude slideshow screensaver from random option during locker (2023/01/04 21:14)
- Lock screen Alias (2022/09/26 03:41)
- Logout command does not work (2022/05/09 09:07)
- modern power-saving blanking: blank to white (or choose colour) (2022/02/21 06:32)
- Screensaver inhibition does not inhibit powermanagment (2021/12/14 21:26)
- Does not sleep all monitors on timeout, does when explicitely locked (2021/05/16 22:29)
- xfce4-screensaver does not work with xdg-screensaver (2021/05/02 11:03)
- Window size problem in 1024x600 resolution (2021/03/16 07:53)