Reporting Bugs - xfce4-taskmanager
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-taskmanager, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Allow to copy full process command line. (2021/05/04 08:10)
- Add option to filter kernel threads (2021/04/16 18:00)
- On typing something, only 1 type of search should be allowed (2021/03/12 17:22)
- Add network upload and download speed to status bar. (2021/03/12 01:25)
- Add column for PSS (2021/02/18 03:49)
- Task Manager does not see the process (2020/12/25 18:24)
- xfce4-taskmanager has bad nonlinear cpu usage vs. number of cores (2020/09/14 16:25)
- CPUs detailed utilization view (2020/08/14 22:23)
- xfce4-taskmanager cannot get elevated privileges (2020/05/25 00:16)
- Add a network usage column to the process table. (2020/05/25 00:16)
- crash on exit, in xtm_process_window_hide (2020/05/25 00:16)
- striped-lines and started column (2020/05/25 00:15)
- Segmentation fault in g_type_check_instance_is_fundamentally_a (2020/05/25 00:15)
- Doesn't recognise virtual machine usage (2020/05/25 00:15)
- Inconsistent child directory for xc_crosshaire icon (2020/05/25 00:15)
- xfce4-taskmanager freezes on armhf (2020/05/25 00:14)