Reporting Bugs - xfce4-taskmanager
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-taskmanager, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- configure script issue - looks for libxmu but doesn't detect libxmu6 (2022/09/21 02:04)
- Incorrect memory reported in status bar (fix included) (2022/08/12 23:34)
- Highlight CPU/IO/RAM heavy processes (2022/07/24 00:45)
- Process name changes when restarting process or task manager (2022/07/11 04:43)
- Add toolbar button to toggle tree view? (2022/06/16 11:18)
- Extend the status bar (2022/06/08 12:52)
- Add an option to configure terminating processes lingering period (2022/06/08 12:51)
- A proper drop down menu for the column titles (2022/06/08 12:48)
- Quick filter (2022/06/08 12:44)
- Disks IO graph (2022/06/08 12:41)
- Summarize the data for the children in a group when collapsing it (2022/06/08 12:31)
- Refresh rate should be an editable field, not a drop down list (2022/06/08 12:14)
- More fields/columns (2022/06/08 12:11)
- COPYING file (2022/05/31 10:14)
- [UX] Incomplete process path copy (2022/04/13 14:34)
- [UX] Please add highlighting of several processes (2022/04/01 20:55)
- Add option to filter kernel threads (2022/03/04 02:54)
- taskmanager does not remember desktop position (2022/02/11 14:36)
- Add column for PSS (2021/02/18 03:49)