xfce4-terminal - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- opening preferences clips scrollback to 16384 lines (2023/11/29 12:04)
- Alt key/modifier not transmitted (2023/11/25 16:38)
- Feature request: support for ligature glyphs (2023/10/22 20:16)
- Some issues with Sixel support. (2023/10/20 03:04)
- Vertical Maximize has a bottom margin (2023/10/13 18:11)
- feature suggestion for right-click menu (2023/10/09 09:39)
- [FEATURE RequesT] Scroolbar on Both Sides (2023/10/04 18:38)
- [Feature request] Add command-line option to set tab title color (2023/10/03 11:04)
- helix editor: paste double instead once (2023/09/30 16:24)
- [Feature Request] customizable bar-shaped cursor width (2023/09/27 13:24)
- ⅒ (2023/09/27 13:19)
- xfce4-terminal stops working on empty user command (2023/09/14 00:39)
- Terminal flickers when opening (2023/08/24 11:48)
- Show scroll position where the find results/occurrences are (search) (2023/08/06 20:50)
- can we get a bell / beep hook / callback? (2023/08/06 20:37)
- Terminal zoom bug (2023/08/05 20:03)
- Emojis using Zero Width Joiner show up as multiple emojis (2023/06/06 23:45)
- free(): invalid next size (fast) Aborted (core dumped) (2023/05/22 13:39)