xfce4-terminal - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- spawn flag disallowed by vte 0.62 (2020/10/02 16:25)
- 0.8.9.2 no audible bell, or visual bell (2020/10/01 16:32)
- High CPU use for inactive/background tabs or minimized xfce4-terminal (2020/09/26 13:44)
- Terminal resizing (2020/09/23 19:35)
- why does the terminal start pulseaudio? (2020/09/22 23:26)
- xfce4-terminal 0.8.9.1 does not respect (adwaita-dark) themse anymore (2020/09/04 12:59)
- Replace deprecated GtkAction / GtkActionGroup with XfceGtkActionEntry (2020/08/21 23:44)
- 0.8.9.2 crashes when trying to too big "Select All" (2020/08/18 19:00)
- [Feature Request] Support custom icon (2020/08/14 22:51)
- Please expose vte's sixel support (2020/08/14 22:31)
- Enhancement: make xfce4-terminal remember tabs directories (2020/08/11 19:53)
- Change link to bug tracking system in readme (2020/08/08 21:23)
- xfce4-terminal does not appear to support "Application mode" (2020/08/04 20:20)
- Background image causes blurry text (2020/07/21 01:22)
- The title changes when the program ends (2020/07/14 19:06)
- HPLJ M129-M134 not printing in Mint19.3 XFCE 64bit (2020/07/14 15:59)
- There's no term descriptor to run xfce4-terminal (2020/07/11 02:03)
- Changes to terminalrc can break global terminal configuration (2020/07/07 20:23)