xfce4-terminal - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- paste protection temporary override (2021/10/23 19:00)
- [RFE] support trim selection à la 'xterm*trimSelection: true' (2021/10/23 18:59)
- [PATCH] Determine cwd on FreeBSD in a native way instead of using linprocfs (2021/10/23 02:12)
- Drop-down terminal misplaced in Wayland. (2021/10/03 12:06)
- Configure shortcuts via GUI (2021/09/25 20:15)
- Investigate transitioning preferences to use xfconf. (2021/09/25 19:55)
- FR: close tab to the left (2021/09/25 19:55)
- Custom Actions for Xfce Terminal (2021/09/25 19:52)
- [Feature Request] Add possibility to save commands in menu (2021/09/08 17:23)
- Character-set preference is ignored until terminal reset (2021/09/07 21:57)
- Feature request: Set background color for tabs (2021/09/04 19:53)
- Feature request: Search in web (2021/08/19 12:43)
- Feature request: incremental search history (2021/08/19 12:43)
- Set input purpose PASSWORD. (2021/08/07 13:47)
- seg fault - crash when resize (2021/07/28 14:03)
- Ctrl+PageUp / Ctrl+PageDown don't scroll through tabs (2021/05/20 21:38)
- [Build] No package 'gnome-default-applications' found (2021/03/04 12:52)