xfce4-terminal - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Emojis using Zero Width Joiner show up as multiple emojis (2023/06/06 23:45)
- can we get a bell / beep hook / callback? (2023/06/04 15:12)
- free(): invalid next size (fast) Aborted (core dumped) (2023/05/22 13:39)
- Show number of occurences when using the Find dialog (search) (2023/05/17 08:45)
- Show scroll position where the find results/occurrences are (search) (2023/05/17 08:42)
- Cursor reverts back to block when exiting neovim (2023/04/30 18:32)
- search box should have old text preselected (2023/04/21 16:22)
- Critical when closing terminal window (2023/04/05 16:45)
- Mouse scrolling switches tabs when scrollbar is disabled (2023/03/21 21:28)
- xfce4-terminal (2023/03/04 04:22)
- Enabling xim causes mouse scroll to switch tabs (2023/02/20 08:26)
- Dragging a tab from a single-tab window into that same window closes the tab (2023/02/09 15:10)
- Feature: line-by-line scrolling (2023/01/18 18:39)
- xfce4-terminal 1.0.4: key shortcuts not displayed in global menu (appmenu) (2023/01/13 22:02)