xfce4-terminal - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-terminal, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [i18n] Missing strings (2022/12/02 01:10)
- Change Shift+PageUp and Shift+PageDown keys (2022/11/10 08:38)
- Differences in embedded shortcuts editor for different terminal-preferences (2022/11/04 01:55)
- `Scroll on Keystroke` does not scroll on paste (2022/10/23 08:03)
- Add support to display images (2022/10/13 18:17)
- Feature: Manipulate profiles from command line (2022/10/04 18:40)
- Feature: Add Profile Specific Shortcuts (2022/10/04 18:34)
- xfce4-terminal with "--class" (2022/10/04 11:22)
- F10 is usually used by applications — let's use F12 for menu (2022/10/01 14:49)
- Segfault when Find Previous before Find (2022/09/10 08:12)
- terminal : blank space under tab bar in 2+ tab mode on ncurses use (2022/09/09 15:12)
- Terminal.Gui Crash (2022/09/09 03:12)
- The terminal should have a color reset option. (2022/08/26 17:09)
- Terminal zoom (CTRL +/-) doesn't zoom by stepping through font-size? (2022/08/08 18:16)
- Automatic tab title change / command name [Feature] (2022/08/03 10:34)
- Open Link in context menu ignores browser preferences (2022/08/02 22:13)
- Remove documentation on anti-aliasing (2022/08/01 11:59)
- GTK-CRITICAL for xfce4-terminal --drop-down in Wayland (2022/06/14 17:53)