Reporting Bugs - xfmpc
If you happen to find a bug in the
xfmpc, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Latest from Master fails to build with the following errors (2020/08/28 18:13)
- Xorg consumes 100% CPU when Xfmpc window is out of focus (2020/05/24 16:05)
- [xfmpc] play next in random mode (2020/05/24 16:05)
- "Library only mode" (2020/05/24 16:05)
- Option to sort by tag (2020/05/24 16:05)
- Support XF86 audio-keys (2020/05/24 16:05)
- Support playlists (2020/05/24 16:05)
- xfmpc spams status->idle->status (2020/05/24 16:05)