Reporting Bugs - xfce4-cpugraph-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-cpugraph-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Feature request: add support for graphing IO wait (2023/08/23 20:13)
- Feature request: Memory usage graph (2023/08/11 07:35)
- Feature request: Add support for GPU clocks (2023/06/18 19:54)
- Wrong logarithmic grid in the grid mode (2023/01/03 18:22)
- No more grey background for cpu bars? (2022/06/06 15:58)
- Adding this plugin breaks systray (2022/06/06 15:55)
- Truncated list of authors in the About dialog (2021/09/05 22:00)