Reporting Bugs - xfce4-diskperf-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-diskperf-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- I/O transfer & Busy time at the same time (2021/11/23 14:02)
- Provide graph like CPUgraph (2020/05/23 09:38)
- Video playback and games stuttering when using xfce4-diskperf-plugin (2020/05/22 23:44)
- DiskPerf I/O widget is not accurate (2020/05/22 23:44)
- informative tooltip listing mount points (2020/05/22 23:44)
- improve USB3 SSD support (2020/05/22 23:43)
- diskperf panel plugin causes xbmc playback to fluctuate (2020/05/22 23:43)