Reporting Bugs - xfce4-fsguard-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-fsguard-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Bug report: panel widget doesn't scale on rows in Deskbar mode (2022/12/28 00:58)
- add configurable click action (2022/10/05 15:32)
- Any plans to make new release? (2022/06/19 23:32)
- Feature request: Set levels in real units, not percentages (2022/06/19 23:30)
- Bar dimensions incorrect if space is below urgent at startup (2022/06/19 23:16)
- Feature Request: Inverse Meter (2022/06/19 23:07)
- Feature Request: Default color (2022/06/19 23:03)
- Xfce “Free Space Checker” panel plugin shows wrong values for NAS (2020/05/22 23:57)
- Free Space Checker ignores panel's icon size setting (2020/05/22 23:57)
- Ability to put name and size in one line only? (2020/05/22 23:57)
- Tooltip for fsguard plugin with long mount point truncates (2020/05/22 23:57)
- Free Space Checker waking up autofs mounts (2020/05/22 23:57)