Reporting Bugs - xfce4-genmon-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-genmon-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Release tarball missing scripts directory (2023/08/18 01:57)
- [Feature Request] Add Mousewheel Action, similar to click Acton (2023/07/09 05:16)
- Tooltip does not appear in some cases (2023/06/05 00:44)
- 'xxx' displayed occassionally (2022/11/29 07:41)
- genmon plugin doesn't appear after restart (2021/06/12 14:08)
- Rename the project to xfce4-generic-monitor-plugin (2021/02/22 12:16)
- Please add example interaction images (2020/12/25 23:25)
- [Feature Request] Ability to have a static/non-timer updating genmon (2020/05/23 00:01)
- genmon moderate CPU use (excluding my scripts) (2020/05/23 00:01)
- Please provide a fixed width (2020/05/23 00:01)
- Custom position of button (2020/05/23 00:01)