Reporting Bugs - xfce4-indicator-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-indicator-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Truncated Network Menu (2023/08/10 20:56)
- Indicator Plugin maximum icon size configuration (2023/04/20 19:39)
- No support for symbolic icons (2023/04/20 19:38)
- Memory leak taking up multiple GB (2023/04/20 19:34)
- Volume control is broken (2020/06/30 22:21)
- Checkboxes for hidden/visible indicators not working properly (2020/05/23 00:11)
- Removing a single indicator plugin instance not possible (2020/05/23 00:10)
- Missing tooltipp for nm-applet (2020/05/23 00:10)
- The mail display icon is propagating over other icons (2020/05/23 00:10)
- 'Clear known indicators' button removes all known indicators (2020/05/23 00:09)
- Variety icon in indicator panel is disproportionately large (2020/05/23 00:09)
- restart panel message not clear (2020/05/23 00:09)
- I can't change position button for show\close hide tray icon. (2020/05/23 00:08)