Reporting Bugs - xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-mailwatch-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Use keyring for passwords (2022/04/11 01:53)
- Mailwatch 1.3.0 incorrectly shows unread messages (2021/11/24 15:33)
- No support for listing of unseen messages per mailbox (not per server) (2021/11/19 17:11)
- RFE: port to openssl (2021/09/27 20:11)
- [GMail] Connection timed out / Operation aborted (2021/09/24 12:11)
- New app icon and symbolic icons (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Нет настройки плагина по количеству занимаемых строк на панели (2021/09/24 12:11)
- [Enhancement] Different color for new mail to differentiate accounts (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Additional Logging (2021/09/24 12:11)
- reports non-existent new mail in maildir mailboxes (2021/09/24 12:11)
- IMAP IDLE support (not a bug) (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Problems with icon size (4 times bigger) (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Change applet to plugin (2021/09/24 12:11)
- SIGSEGV in imap_recv_command (version 1.2) (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Read messages are reported as new in POP3 accounts (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Can't disable accounts (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Plugin not working with dovecot imap server over unencrypted connection (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Always reports an error on startup when NetworkManager is used (2021/09/24 12:11)
- Tooltip listing inbox repeat redundant helper sentence. (2021/08/12 20:47)