Reporting Bugs - xfce4-netload-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-netload-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Feature request] Configure bandwidth text (2023/09/05 11:20)
- Enhancement request: Add total download/upload values (2023/08/04 19:21)
- Adapt location for laptops: either wireless or wire or hidden (2023/04/21 12:45)
- Be more intelligent about interfaces (2023/04/21 12:45)
- provide up/down arrow icons in addition to bars/values (2023/04/21 12:42)
- implement logarithmic netload scaling (2023/04/21 12:42)
- Cannot set the bars background color (2023/04/21 12:35)
- Add instructions regarding how to build and test xfce4-netload-plugin (2023/04/21 12:16)
- Support regexp for the Network Device setting (2023/04/21 12:14)
- Associated command (2023/04/21 12:09)
- xfce4-netload-plugin needs a way to manage multiple NICs (2023/04/21 12:08)
- [Feature] Display active applications (2023/04/21 12:08)
- add graphing (2023/04/21 12:06)
- [Feature Request] Custom font with size (2021/02/02 09:23)
- Allow user set reported value in KB or MB (2021/02/02 01:49)
- Context menu not scrolling in the network manager (2020/05/23 00:20)
- Values not removed when interface becomes inactive (2020/05/23 00:20)
- xfce=netload-plugin version 1.2.0-6.el7 reinitialize to blank on redhat7 (2020/05/23 00:20)
- [PATCH] Add network device combobox (2020/05/23 00:19)