Reporting Bugs - xfce4-netload-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-netload-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Associated command (2021/05/07 18:40)
- wrong unit used (2021/03/17 10:32)
- Option to set the number of decimal points (2021/03/17 09:22)
- [Feature Request] Custom font with size (2021/02/02 09:23)
- Allow user set reported value in KB or MB (2021/02/02 01:49)
- add graphing (2021/02/02 01:43)
- Support regexp for the Network Device setting (2021/01/31 18:41)
- Change the default update interval from 0.25 seconds to 1 second (2021/01/28 10:56)
- Proposal to reduce jitter displaying of up/down load values (2020/12/19 02:06)
- Add instructions regarding how to build and test xfce4-netload-plugin (2020/10/28 17:59)
- Context menu not scrolling in the network manager (2020/05/23 00:20)
- Enhancement request: Add total download/upload values (2020/05/23 00:20)
- Values not removed when interface becomes inactive (2020/05/23 00:20)
- Cannot set the bars background color (2020/05/23 00:20)
- xfce=netload-plugin version 1.2.0-6.el7 reinitialize to blank on redhat7 (2020/05/23 00:20)
- implement logarithmic netload scaling (2020/05/23 00:19)
- provide up/down arrow icons in addition to bars/values (2020/05/23 00:19)
- [PATCH] Add network device combobox (2020/05/23 00:19)
- Be more intelligent about interfaces (2020/05/23 00:19)