Reporting Bugs - xfce4-notes-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-notes-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Notes 1.9.0 no longer allow to set the background colour of the notes (2023/03/03 21:07)
- Appearence (2022/09/17 21:25)
- Feature request: Block cursor option (2022/05/02 15:18)
- Synchronization (2021/09/23 22:47)
- Remember size and position 1.8.1 (2021/09/04 16:08)
- 3 Undos, not 1 (2021/07/29 18:23)
- Undo is buggy in that it scrolls the pane to the top (2021/07/29 18:15)
- Add settings option to set text color (2021/05/03 13:57)
- Impossible to resize notes from top border (2021/05/03 11:11)
- [Suggestion] Separate icons for app and panel (2021/01/27 08:09)
- Notes window does not remember "always on top" setting (2021/01/22 19:57)
- Add hamburger menu to titlebar (2021/01/22 17:41)
- Backups, backups, backups! (2021/01/22 14:29)
- Don't open notes windows automatically when adding notes plugin (2021/01/22 13:55)
- Feature request: be more friendly to syncing deamons (2021/01/22 13:29)
- select then copy from the note don't work (2021/01/22 13:24)
- Coordinate with iOS's Notes IMAP-folder (2021/01/22 13:16)
- Focus is lost after rename (2021/01/22 13:13)
- Tabs order and focus is lost after reboot (2020/05/23 00:29)