Reporting Bugs - xfce4-sensors-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-sensors-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- 1.4.2: autoreconf fails (2021/11/22 16:23)
- Repaint and resize issues after changing the window scaling factor (2021/11/17 21:55)
- Mass storage total read/write and per interval read/write counters (2021/11/13 21:15)
- [Feature request] Update interval should be a floating point value (2021/11/13 21:12)
- Port to xfconf (2021/11/13 21:10)
- Add --enable-developer-mode configuration option (2021/11/13 21:10)
- Discussion about "Hard Disks" (2021/11/13 16:17)
- Reset name and min/max values (2021/11/11 21:07)
- [Feature request] Show the highest value for certain sensors in a group (2021/11/11 21:00)
- Bad formatting for wildly different numbers (2021/11/08 04:34)
- [Feature request] Proper font configuration for "text" UI style (2021/10/24 00:15)
- SEGV on plugin Remove (2021/07/25 21:40)
- 'Show colored bars' - colors are wrong when turned off (2021/07/25 21:39)
- Coretemp not assigning Core ID's correctly (2021/05/28 16:08)
- Plugin sometimes misinterprets GPU1 temperature as GPU1 fan speed (2021/03/22 20:06)
- Xfce4-sensors-plugin ignores/doesn't show power use inputs (2020/05/23 00:43)
- Video playback and games stuttering when using xfce4-sensors-plugin (2020/05/23 00:43)
- Feature request: Allow arbitrary text as title (2020/05/23 00:43)