Reporting Bugs - xfce4-systemload-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-systemload-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Make progressbars width configurable (2021/11/12 21:08)
- Make spacing consistent with other plugins. (2021/03/25 22:15)
- Systemload plugin has no option to disable text (2021/03/23 12:20)
- Support for multiple core CPUs (2021/03/20 01:01)
- Taking ZFS Arc cache into account (2021/03/08 17:53)
- Option to show alerts/notifications for system load (2020/06/26 15:20)
- Video playback and games stuttering when using xfce4-systemload-plugin (2020/05/23 00:57)
- Please revert https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8944 (2020/05/23 00:57)