Reporting Bugs - xfce4-timer-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-timer-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Show the exact time when the alarm rang and the length of time since it rang (2023/06/19 09:22)
- Add option to start a particular alarm on system restart (2023/03/19 16:45)
- memory leak (2023/03/19 16:43)
- Multiple timers forget settings on restart (2023/03/19 16:42)
- RFE: vertical size on vertical panels (2023/03/19 16:38)
- Allow reusing the alarm in the command via variable substitution (2023/03/19 16:36)
- Timer time does not compensate for suspended time (2023/03/16 21:07)
- Alarm notification shown multiple times (2023/03/15 22:32)
- No Timer Icon shown in Panel (2021/11/11 18:06)
- Display the time left of a started timer in the left-click menu (2021/03/21 23:13)
- Option to show countdown as label (2021/03/14 03:32)
- Option to set bar color (2021/03/14 03:31)
- Option to play a sound (2021/03/14 03:31)
- Option to add timer label or image (2021/03/14 03:30)