Reporting Bugs - xfce4-verve-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-verve-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- 2.0.0: compile time warnings (2020/12/27 22:34)
- RFE: port to pcre2 (2020/06/22 14:22)
- Font color for Xfce4-verve-plugin (2020/05/23 01:04)
- Remove "#. vim:set expandtab sts=2 ts=2 sw=2:" in po files (2020/05/23 01:04)
- verve-focus missing (2020/05/23 01:04)
- background color for verve panel plugin (2020/05/23 01:03)
- The clipboard is lost on focus (2020/05/23 01:03)
- Fix auto-completion for already complete commands (2020/05/23 01:03)