Reporting Bugs - xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Feature Request] Option to close when another window is raised (2022/12/01 13:51)
- [Feature Request] Custom panel icon size (2022/08/10 22:26)
- Transifex automatic sync (2022/05/25 20:41)
- Whisker menu is closed as application window is displayed (2022/04/27 10:47)
- Menu can be set to fullscreen via XFWM keyboard shortcut (2021/10/10 13:06)
- Use different icon between 'Log Out' and 'Log Out...' (2021/05/21 10:04)
- Context menu entry to add entry to startup (2021/05/16 21:22)
- Reopen the menu at the last selected category (2021/05/16 13:35)
- [Feature Request] Allow specifying the order of the 'commands' icons (2021/05/16 13:33)
- [Feature Request] Adaptive search (2021/02/23 19:12)
- Loss of focus when dragging favourites (2020/07/21 22:14)