Reporting Bugs - xfce4-windowck-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-windowck-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Can't use custom XFCE theme window icons (2022/12/20 13:42)
- hidpi support (2022/12/20 13:35)
- Titlebar plugin expands uncontrollably (2022/11/21 12:52)
- Refactor settings to based on a GObject config (2022/10/30 14:08)
- Port to xfconf (2022/10/30 14:07)
- Commit generated XPM and PNG files (2022/10/24 21:08)