Reporting Bugs - xfce4-xkb-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-xkb-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Incorrect behavior at start (2023/07/07 12:13)
- clikckable led indicators (2023/04/14 19:42)
- Switching to another language doesn't change the layout. (2022/12/07 23:18)
- Center/span text/icon in multi-row panel (2022/12/07 23:08)
- xfce4-xkb-plugin no data at all (2022/12/07 23:03)
- Allow to display variant in applet (2022/12/07 22:57)
- Impossible to select russian unified layout. (2022/12/07 16:59)
- do not wrap when scrolling layouts with mousewheel (2022/12/05 14:57)
- xfce4-xkb-plugin in the system notification area (2022/11/25 16:57)