Reporting Bugs - exo
If you are experiencing a bug in
exo, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- exo-open sets invalid $DISPLAY on Wayland (2022/05/17 22:30)
- Update documentation and help (2022/04/20 22:50)
- Warnings: cast increases required alignment (2022/04/16 17:26)
- Selecting multiple files starting from the left side is very difficult. (2022/02/15 21:37)
- Thunar shortens my folder names (2022/02/15 21:36)
- Deprecate ExoJob (2021/11/11 11:14)
- exo-utils no longer needed (2021/05/21 22:30)
- exo-desktop-item-edit can't select symlinked icons (2021/02/27 19:24)