Reporting Bugs - exo
If you are experiencing a bug in
exo, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Feature Request] Icon search tool (2022/11/04 11:11)
- Toolbar für choose icon categories (2022/11/04 11:10)
- Deprecate ExoJob (2022/11/01 20:19)
- Warnings: cast increases required alignment (2022/10/05 15:24)
- Thunar shortens my folder names (2022/02/15 21:36)
- exo-desktop-item-edit can't select symlinked icons (2021/02/27 19:24)