Reporting Bugs - exo
If you encounter a bug in
exo, please submit a bug report to the Xfce Bugzilla. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account on Bugzilla.
Open Bug Reports:
- [Bug 16187] XFCE doesn't open default browser (2020/01/24 11:22)
- [Bug 15106] Nit: Search widget is misplaced after window resizing (2020/01/20 18:04)
- [Bug 16075] Icon view: excess clickable area of multiline filenames (2019/11/26 11:50)
- [Bug 15900] Extend utility of Preferred Applications (2019/11/19 13:24)
- [Bug 16197] Rename Thunar.desktop to thunar.desktop (2019/11/18 15:49)
- [Bug 6360] no way to configure uri schemes handling (2019/07/31 04:10)
- [Bug 14691] Some SVG icons are not retrieved by the Launcher icon chooser. (2019/07/16 11:33)
- [Bug 15472] Change .desktop file Comment string (2019/05/26 01:42)
- [Bug 15459] Maybe change category X-Xfce-Toplevel to X-XFCE-Toplevel (2019/05/24 23:49)
- [Bug 10126] exo-desktop-item-edit can't select symlinked icons (2019/05/23 18:30)
- [Bug 14825] request: MailReader=mutt fails to accept 'body=' in 'mailto:...' (2018/11/02 20:32)
- [Bug 14237] `exo-open test.txt` must be executed twice to start `gedit` (2018/02/22 22:57)
- [Bug 13418] Panel UI freeze during icons scan (2017/10/19 11:31)
- [Bug 13492] exo-open --launch WebBrowser does not do anything (2017/04/18 06:35)
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report. When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.