Reporting Bugs - garcon
If you happen to find a bug in the
garcon library, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Garcon is very slow for the first time. Add garcon-update to autostart (2021/05/16 18:09)
- Support PrefersNonDefaultGPU key in desktop files (2021/05/11 02:37)
- [PATCH] Make Drag and Drop of Menu Items Optional (2021/03/29 13:01)
- Xfce could support more sub-menus to make the menu better organized (2021/03/29 12:57)
- update menu for the new Desktop Menu Specification (2021/01/29 05:21)
- Maybe change category X-Xfce-Toplevel to X-XFCE-Toplevel (2020/06/10 12:03)
- Garcon does not correctly detect menu type (2020/05/25 22:49)
- Menus with <LegacyDir> ignored (2020/05/25 22:48)
- Use GenericName in a correct way (2020/05/25 22:48)
- files in /etc/xdg/menus/applications-merged/ cause entries to show up twice (2020/05/25 22:47)
- Creating launchers from panel menu with relative symlinks fail (2020/05/25 22:47)