Reporting Bugs - garcon
If you happen to find a bug in the
garcon library, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- files in /etc/xdg/menus/applications-merged/ cause entries to show up twice (2022/05/15 17:18)
- update menu for the new Desktop Menu Specification (2022/05/15 17:11)
- Xfce could support more sub-menus to make the menu better organized (2022/05/15 17:11)
- Garcon does not correctly detect menu type (2022/05/02 13:16)
- Auto remove the dead .desktop files (2022/04/21 22:58)
- Creating launchers from panel menu with relative symlinks fail (2020/05/25 22:47)