Reporting Bugs - libxfce4ui
If you happen to find a bug in the
libxfce4ui, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Invalid XML in libxfce4kbd-private/xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts.xml (2021/06/09 19:04)
- GTK3 monitor output is always set to 0: Affects xfce4-terminal (2021/06/07 23:19)
- Touch screen double click (2021/05/23 11:44)
- Make CSD optional (2021/05/21 13:42)
- Super key issue (2021/05/05 21:22)
- Inconsistent window resize options (2021/04/14 15:21)
- Shortcuts are started when keys are pressed, not when they are released. (2021/03/06 01:52)
- XfceTitledDialog does not show min and max buttons (2021/02/18 18:34)
- Holding multimedia key launches assigned program multiple times (2020/09/29 22:27)
- Conflict Waring when setting Alt + Print shortcut (2020/09/29 21:39)
- Impossible to define WM keyboard shortcuts (2020/09/29 21:38)