Reporting Bugs - libxfce4ui
If you happen to find a bug in the
libxfce4ui, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- In a wayland session, no menu icons are shown (2023/03/26 19:14)
- Show distributor logo in xfce4-about (2023/03/23 11:05)
- Wrong version in git build (2023/03/17 17:57)
- Another screensaver daemon is started in conjunction with locking (2023/02/09 20:40)
- Incorrect use of org.*.ScreenSaver DBUS services (2023/02/09 20:21)
- Remove support for gnome-screensaver and mate-screensaver. (2023/02/09 20:11)
- Fix typo in xfce_gtk_menu_append_seperator (2023/02/02 10:42)
- Shortcuts are started when keys are pressed, not when they are released. (2022/12/21 19:07)
- Inconsistent window resize options (2022/03/16 11:56)