Reporting Bugs - thunar-volman
If you happen to find a bug in the
thunar-volman, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- "Removable drives and media" name is confusing (2022/08/27 19:31)
- Add tab "Mobile Devices" with sync support for Android / IOs (2022/08/27 19:30)
- Thunar-volman mounts non-removable devices (2022/07/15 22:28)
- Input device events notifications duplicated (2020/12/19 23:01)
- No sound when inserting or removing a device (2020/09/28 23:24)
- [PATCH] Prompt user to choose whether to play video DVD (2020/05/26 00:48)
- XFCE hangs during RAID resync (2020/05/25 23:11)
- thunar-volman misdetects usb serial as removable (2020/05/25 23:11)
- Mixed data CDs are mounted as two different devices (2020/05/25 23:11)
- thunar-volman: Unknown block device type "disk". (2020/05/25 23:11)
- automount is not handled well with multiple xfce sessions (2020/05/25 23:10)
- No automount of large >1TB removable drives (2020/05/25 23:10)
- Automount doesn't work. (2020/05/25 23:09)
- Make desired mount points for drives/volumes configurable (2020/05/25 23:09)
- Drive isn't automatically mounted on startup (2020/05/25 23:09)