Reporting Bugs - Thunar
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Allow to "reload" ThunarFiles in a more granular way (2023/12/01 08:42)
- Thunar crashes when disconnecting from vpn with network share mounted (2023/12/01 06:31)
- Wrong memory management of source (2023/11/15 21:17)
- Thunar behavior with GVfs and admin protocol: password prompt issue (2023/11/13 22:49)
- Split Pane: Active panel loses focus after drag and drop (2023/11/07 21:01)
- Localisation issue (2023/11/06 15:44)
- Tiling problem with toolbar buttons (2023/11/03 18:50)
- UCA range feature broken for commands without parameters (2023/10/28 02:33)
- Tabs are not restored on startup if Thunar was launched with a URI argument (2023/10/26 22:19)
- Opening pdf files Zathura doesn't work in some cases (2023/10/17 13:50)
- Possibility to hide specific context menu items (2023/10/13 22:22)
- Add an option to ignore symlinks when calculating total disk space usage (2023/10/10 09:09)
- Open Terminal Here - wrong working directory (2023/09/26 08:09)
- Confusing symlink replacement confirmation dialog (2023/09/18 18:41)