Reporting Bugs - Thunar
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- mount, umount, eject command was hard-coded path (2022/05/27 12:14)
- Search should properly normalize strings before case folding and comparison (2022/05/27 12:09)
- Thunar automatically selects another file when file edition is done. (2022/05/25 22:37)
- Usability: Make it possible to switch from search entry to other UI elements (2022/05/23 12:33)
- List View: recency column and location column can be selected for any folder (2022/05/22 21:15)
- Search mode: Back button should exit search (2022/05/22 10:18)
- Turn "Toggle sort direction" menu entry into checkbox (2022/05/18 23:38)
- Custom actions placed in submenus are not exposed in toolbar editor (2022/05/18 23:22)
- Hide accel labels in launcher submenus (2022/05/18 23:04)
- Add 'copy to' / 'move to' to the context menu (2022/05/18 22:57)
- Sidepane shortcuts desynced between instances (2022/05/16 13:57)
- Alphabetical Ordering with non-ASCII characters (2022/05/08 22:56)
- Search file contents. (2022/04/18 05:07)
- Show recursive size of folders in statusbar (2022/04/13 22:45)
- Bulk renamer: Improve UI/UX on rename error (2022/04/05 09:20)
- Removing USB memory stick sometimes unfolds file system icon (2022/04/04 11:45)