Reporting Bugs - Thunar
If you encounter a bug in
thunar, please submit a bug report to the Xfce Bugzilla. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account on Bugzilla.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Open Bug Reports:
- [Bug 14410] Merge all file-context-menus into one (2019/09/11 23:57)
- [Bug 2487] Of multiple selected files only the last selected is opened (2019/09/11 02:09)
- [Bug 15947] Crash When Renaming Files (2019/09/08 23:47)
- [Bug 15871] Deleting many files causes Thunar to hang (2019/09/08 22:35)
- [Bug 15172] Clicking on MTP device crashes Thunar (2019/09/07 22:29)
- [Bug 15934] 'File Operation Progress' window can't be minimized (2019/09/07 12:11)
- [Bug 15904] Side Effect of Bug #14809 (2019/08/31 11:05)
- [Bug 14059] Slow multiple files renaming in compact list view (2019/08/26 22:51)
- [Bug 13553] Feature request [Thunar], Display fileSize in icon view. (2019/08/26 00:29)
- [Bug 3521] [enh, usability] Remember view settings per directory (2019/08/20 14:25)
- [Bug 15811] Add Support for GTK RECENT bookmark (2019/08/13 21:23)