Reporting Bugs - Thunar
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Window state sometimes not correctly restored (2023/06/02 12:49)
- Enhancement: Paste clipboard contents (2023/06/01 23:01)
- Segfault when closing Thunar after renaming a file (2023/05/25 20:34)
- GVFS mount shown as empty after disconnect (2023/05/25 11:05)
- Enhancement: adding a filter capability to Thunar (2023/05/22 21:23)
- Reload command is less thorough than reopening a folder (2023/05/14 12:16)
- Integration of network drives is too cumbersome (2023/05/08 17:48)
- Duplicated tray icons in GNOME's notification bar on wayland (2023/04/29 11:22)
- thunar does not interpret Ipv6 addresses correctly (2023/04/27 19:50)
- Search: When search is active back is not working correctly (2023/04/13 15:25)
- file copy to an nfs drive shows incorrect time remaining (2023/04/13 13:57)
- Thunar should inform when it's not possible to cut and perform a copy (2023/04/05 23:01)
- Enhancement: Auto deselect file list first when moving/renaming files. (2023/03/19 22:15)