Reporting Bugs - Thunar
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- thunar don't display update file info (2021/05/14 13:15)
- Destination drive not labelled correctly in transfer dialog (2021/05/14 12:59)
- Skipped items not reflective in total transfer size (2021/05/14 00:01)
- Thunar Leaking ThunarFile objects (2021/05/12 20:23)
- Crash or freeze when queueing transfers since 4.16.6 (2021/05/10 19:06)
- Add bookmark as a new menu entry (2021/05/05 17:35)
- Prevent dublicated "launch-file" code in thunar-application (2021/04/25 16:25)
- Show only partition name in Computer:// (2021/04/25 11:17)
- Show partition information in statusbar in Computer:/// (2021/04/24 12:42)
- Fix statusbar text for special locations (2021/04/24 10:26)
- Fix broken Properties dialog in Computer:/// (2021/04/24 02:36)
- Add mount state and context menu options to Computer:/// (2021/04/24 02:24)
- Implement custom column manager for special locations (2021/04/24 01:29)
- [autogen.sh] "possibly undefined macro: dnl" on Centos 8 Stream (2021/04/18 21:16)
- sftp: RFE: Allow optional local downloads (2021/04/11 00:37)
- show filename in libmtp error dialog (2021/04/06 21:21)
- Thunar crash when try obtain info from file are been modified (2021/03/30 19:17)