Reporting Bugs - thunar-archive-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar-archive-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Plugin doesn't work with lzip files (2021/02/21 18:29)
- Only extracts first archive of a selection (using xarchiver) (2020/12/18 18:14)
- Extract Here does not work properly with DnD (2020/05/20 21:12)
- Simplify detection that the selected file is an archive (2020/05/20 21:11)
- Turn it_IT.po and it.po into just it.po (2020/05/20 21:11)
- Patch to fix support for Ark (2020/05/20 21:11)
- Custom desktop files should be supported (2020/05/20 21:10)