Reporting Bugs - thunar-shares-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar-shares-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Calling "net usershare" returned error 255 (2022/01/27 22:42)
- Can you add NFS share as an option to Thunar-shares-plugin? (2020/05/20 21:19)
- Accessing share that requires authentication results in confusing dialog (2020/05/20 21:19)
- Plugin page crash (all disable) if you remove a shared directory. (2020/05/20 21:18)
- "You are not the owner of this folder" at /home (2020/05/20 21:18)
- Shares tab fails if a shared folder is not mounted (2020/05/20 21:18)
- Thunar-shares-plugin works fine un Xubuntu/Lubuntu/*buntu but not in Debian (2020/05/20 21:18)
- xfdesktop crashes when opening the properties of a folder (2020/05/20 21:18)
- [Enhancement]add the GVFS support, remove thunar-vfs support (2020/05/20 21:18)
- Emblem should be added when sharing (2020/05/20 21:17)