Reporting Bugs - Tumbler
If you happen to find a bug in
tumbler, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Custom thumbnail support (2021/04/29 04:10)
- animated webp - no thumbnail in Thunar (2021/04/05 15:50)
- JP2 thumbnailer not working (2021/03/08 18:52)
- Embedded image thumbnails don't all zoom to max (2021/02/23 19:20)
- Tumbler does not support Canon CR2 RAW files (2020/11/27 11:59)
- Add rsvg thumbnailer plugin (2020/11/07 15:55)
- How to enable|disable customized thumbnailers (2020/10/30 11:51)
- xdg-cache: Store removable media thumbnails on removable media (2020/08/13 09:49)
- Add a systemd user service for Tumbler (2020/05/26 00:47)
- Improve error message for tumbler file size config option (2020/05/25 23:20)
- Some thumbnails appear and disappear (2020/05/25 23:20)
- [optionally] Upscale thumbnails of very tiny images (2020/05/25 23:20)
- sandbox thumbnailers (2020/05/25 23:19)
- thumbnail generation loop (2020/05/25 23:19)
- Loss of borders around generated PDF thumbnails (2020/05/25 23:18)