Reporting Bugs - Tumbler
If you happen to find a bug in
tumbler, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- pool-tumblerd: segfault in libgsf-1.so.114.0.50 (2023/03/04 22:06)
- tumblerd memory and cpu usage suddenly jumps and crashes in libglib (2023/02/24 16:05)
- sandbox thumbnailers (2022/11/09 19:54)
- why does tumbler not support wav and wavpack thumbnails by default? (2022/04/01 11:50)
- no thumbnail display with opus or vorbis with covert art pic in mkv (2022/04/01 11:49)
- tumbler for one-shot use / as a component (2022/03/31 18:09)
- Generate thumbnails in parallel (2022/03/22 11:54)
- xdg-cache: Store removable media thumbnails on removable media (2021/12/20 23:43)
- Thumbnails not shown when viewing images over http(s):// (2021/12/16 11:52)