Reporting Bugs - Tumbler
If you happen to find a bug in
tumbler, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xdg-cache: Store removable media thumbnails on removable media (2020/08/13 09:49)
- thumbler journal spam due to font issue (2020/08/11 22:13)
- ThunarThumbnailer errors. (2020/05/29 12:11)
- Add a systemd user service for Tumbler (2020/05/26 00:47)
- Improve error message for tumbler file size config option (2020/05/25 23:20)
- Some thumbnails appear and disappear (2020/05/25 23:20)
- [optionally] Upscale thumbnails of very tiny images (2020/05/25 23:20)
- Add rsvg thumbnailer plugin (2020/05/25 23:20)
- sandbox thumbnailers (2020/05/25 23:19)
- thumbnail generation loop (2020/05/25 23:19)
- Loss of borders around generated PDF thumbnails (2020/05/25 23:18)
- tumbler prevents removable media and folders from being unmounted (2020/05/25 23:18)
- tumbler journal spam while downloading videos (2020/05/25 23:18)
- tumbler fails to thumbnail some tga files (2020/05/25 23:17)
- [wish] Add ORA(image/openraster) file format thumbnail. (2020/05/25 23:17)
- Thumbnails for cbz and cbr files (comic book archives) (2020/05/25 23:17)