Reporting Bugs - xfce4-dev-tools
If you happen to find a bug in the
xfce4-dev-tools, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xdt-autogen: You must have "libtoolize" installed (2022/05/04 13:44)
- Migrate away from intltool/glib-gettextize and use gettext directly (2022/04/07 23:06)
- Add Clang static analyzer (scan-build) to CI (2022/03/24 08:00)
- consider -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types in CI (2022/02/08 11:06)
- Add validation of `.desktop` files to CI (2022/02/07 23:20)
- Some projects are missing `.gitlab-ci.yml` (2022/02/04 10:34)
- Use of `g_auto*` macros (2022/02/01 18:26)
- unneeded macros in xdt-depends.m4 (2020/06/03 11:04)