Reporting Bugs - xfce4-dev-tools
If you happen to find a bug in the
xfce4-dev-tools, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Add validation of `.desktop` files to CI (2021/05/20 12:39)
- error of build (2021/05/20 11:23)
- No compila en termux (2021/05/05 21:09)
- Some projects are missing `.gitlab-ci.yml` (2021/04/22 16:55)
- consider -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types in CI (2021/02/12 18:50)
- Migrate away from intltool/glib-gettextize and use gettext directly (2021/01/11 00:09)
- unneeded macros in xdt-depends.m4 (2020/06/03 11:04)