This is an old revision of the document!
The Clock panel plugin displays the current time in a variety of styles and formats.
|Clock's properties dialog|
- Tooltip Format
- Changes how the time is displayed when hovering over the clock display.
- Show Frame
- Displays a frame around the clock display.
The options available in Clock Options will vary depending on the clock Layout selected.
- 24-hour Clock
- Displays time in a 24-hour (military) format. (LCD layout only.)
- Display Seconds
- Displays a seconds indicator in the clock display. (Analog, LCD, and Binary layouts only.)
- Flash Time Seperators
- Flash the seperators between digits. (LCD layout only.)
- Changes the time format of the clock with predefined or custom layout. (Digital layout only.)
- Changes the degree of 'fuzziness' that the clock will display. 0 being the most accurate, 1 being less accurate, and 2 being the least accurate. (Fuzzy layout only.)
- Show AM/PM
- Displays an 'A' or 'P' to indicate the time of day. (LCD layout only.)
- Show Grid
- Adds gridlines to the clock. (Binary layout only.)
- Show Inactive Dots
- All dots that are empty are not shown in the clock display. (Binary layout only.)
- True Binary Clock
- Displays a seconds indicator in the clock display. (Binary layout only.)