Reporting Bugs - xfce4-power-manager
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-power-manager, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Replace deprecated and X11-only GtkStatusIcon with StatusNotifierItem (2023/09/27 19:06)
- Left click by default in Legacy Systray (2023/09/27 19:06)
- xfce4-power-manager-settings shows wrong config (2023/09/06 17:09)
- Properly synchronize settings dialog with xfconf (2023/09/02 10:27)
- Doesn't unlock / Doesn't wake up / Black screen - on lid close (2023/08/29 00:23)
- Regression: power-manager wakes up locked display on message notification (2023/08/26 10:33)
- xfce4-power-manager wakes up Monitor when receiving a power inhibit request (2023/08/26 10:33)
- go to sleep when lid is closed and docking station removed (2023/08/10 20:30)
- Add option to turn off storage devices when idle (2023/07/18 02:50)
- Show notification on changing display brightness (2023/06/17 11:54)
- xfce4.16 Whether it has visual brightness adjustment function？ (2023/06/13 12:48)
- Avoid polkit authentication in automated power actions (2023/05/24 12:50)
- Use reliable and consistent method to warn of critical battery level (2023/05/08 20:53)
- Doesn't power off the screen (2023/02/27 11:00)
- Make Presentation mode apper in Power Manager as well (2023/02/16 13:07)
- Power Manager Devices duplicating "Line Power" (2023/01/30 23:30)
- Reset presentation mode when restarting or logging out/in again (2022/11/20 14:43)