Reporting Bugs - xfce4-power-manager
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-power-manager, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Devices tab doesn't update on battery state change (2021/04/27 12:02)
- Replace scales with text entry fields (2021/04/26 13:09)
- Show brightness notification when scrolling the panel icon? (2021/04/26 11:28)
- Windows moving off 2nd screen after screenlock (sometimes??) (2021/04/03 01:40)
- Another screensaver daemon is started in conjunction with locking (2021/04/03 01:07)
- Suspend/Resume triggering multiple screen lockers (2021/03/29 16:31)
- lid closed no action option missing (2021/03/29 13:12)
- no tray icon (xfce4-power-manager 1.7.1) (2021/03/29 08:37)
- Do not allow brightness to be zero (2021/02/17 04:27)
- xfc4 ends session (logs out) on critical power level (2021/02/13 13:20)
- Closing LID in multi-monitor setup as NO effect (2021/02/10 20:23)
- xfce4-power-manager takes down the machine when xfce4-notifyd is stopped (2021/02/02 06:39)
- Critical power spinbox value always shows as 10 (2021/01/26 06:27)
- on critical battery power with multiple device battery (2021/01/26 05:57)
- XFCE Power Manager does not activate critical battery action (2021/01/26 05:51)
- 'Blank after' not accurate if screensaver enabled (2021/01/25 19:51)
- Power manager handles brightness keys when disabled in settings (2021/01/25 18:35)