Reporting Bugs - xfce4-power-manager
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-power-manager, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Critical battery level triggers Log Out dialog, not battery warning dialog (2022/07/05 11:15)
- Memory corruption / crash if DPMS extension not available (2022/05/10 16:07)
- Handle keyboard brightness (2022/05/04 20:50)
- Feature Request - Adjust brightness backlight level to 1 before going to 0 (2022/04/30 13:43)
- Power manager unable to lock screen while xflock4 can (2022/04/29 12:33)
- Feature Request: Show charging current (2022/04/20 10:30)
- Power manager (2022/04/08 04:31)
- System Program Problem Detected - xfce power manager, cron (2022/03/28 03:37)
- "Critical power" action taken even with power supply plugged in (2022/01/28 15:40)
- The PowerManager Stops the 3D Printer in Focal (2022/01/05 08:18)
- Status icon - Wrong color for symbolic icons - fix (2021/12/21 11:57)
- Battery status not rotating on vertical panel (2021/12/14 10:28)
- “On critical battery power: Do nothing” ignored (2021/12/03 20:15)
- Icon does not match the percentage (2021/11/24 07:26)
- Allow critical battery power level to go beyond 20% (2021/10/08 02:13)
- Power manager doesn't start (2021/07/04 20:05)