Reporting Bugs - xfce4-power-manager
When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
Open Bug Reports:
- [Bug 12325] Panel: wrong remaining time with two batteries (2019/11/10 00:01)
- [Bug 16127] Display stays blank after closing and opening the lid (2019/11/06 17:36)
- [Bug 15300] Laptop lid action not respected (2019/10/11 04:52)
- [Bug 11339] Add support for logind hybrid sleep when closing lid (2019/10/08 21:05)
- [Bug 15993] No ability to set critical level above 20% (2019/09/30 19:05)
- [Bug 15926] it wont turn off my display! (2019/09/04 18:51)
- [Bug 15910] [Patch] Fix 'cast between incompatible function types' warnings (2019/09/01 19:57)
- [Bug 15764] Laptop does not suspend after power is unplugged (2019/07/30 16:11)
- [Bug 15180] screen remains blank on any activity (2019/07/29 22:30)
- [Bug 15761] Confusing magic integer value "9" for timeout "never". (2019/07/29 21:53)
- [Bug 12755] Battery charging/full charged notification spamming (2019/07/19 19:26)
- [Bug 15683] Lowest brightness is 0 (black screen) (2019/07/06 21:01)
- [Bug 15151] Unable to override logind lid open/close handlers (2019/07/03 12:00)
- [Bug 15197] [patch] xfpm-backlight-helper reads wrong file for brightness (2019/07/01 00:36)
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.