Reporting Bugs - xfce4-settings
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-settings, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Display manager doesn't change settings (2023/09/21 11:53)
- Feature Request: XDG Accent Color (2023/09/01 18:58)
- Newer GTK ignores font style (2023/08/25 14:47)
- xfce4-display-settings not always showing popup windows (2023/08/23 11:09)
- Cursor themes only picked up from ~/.icons, not ~/.local/share/icons (2023/08/15 15:34)
- Mouse movement using Numpad gets disabled unexpectedly (2023/08/13 13:51)
- Wrong refresh rate in display settings (2023/07/31 10:14)
- I wish I could change the color scheme of any theme (2023/07/21 11:30)
- Custom DPI setting should not apply to GTK3+ apps, if GTK3 scaling is not 1. (2023/07/15 18:38)
- XFCE display settings: can not rearrange/drag monitors (2023/07/10 19:26)
- Unable to change incorrect file association in Default Applications module (2023/06/30 13:33)
- add and remove users and change time (2023/06/15 16:17)
- numlock is not restored on startup (2023/04/30 12:12)
- Mime Helper Error Dialog could be more helpful (2023/04/17 12:06)
- Mnemonics in embedded dialogs are always visible (2023/03/29 12:49)
- 1px overlap between monitors when using display scaling (2023/01/12 10:32)