Reporting Bugs - xfce4-settings
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-settings, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Win-Space does not work at all for switching keyboard layouts (2021/05/05 14:38)
- Cannot switch keyboard layouts on fresh installs (2021/05/05 14:38)
- Make the default mode for newly connected displays configurable (2021/05/05 09:15)
- Theme installation doesn't install correctly due to missing folders (2021/04/29 08:01)
- Installing a theme causes UI and icon theme to switch (2021/04/26 16:31)
- "disable touchpad while typing" is missing (2021/04/19 15:31)
- Multiple issues when using 2x window scaling (2021/04/14 15:10)
- xfce4-appearance-settings fonts wrong window size and Gtk-CRITICAL. (2021/04/10 13:27)
- Wrong cursor when hovering the window (2021/04/08 20:33)
- Editing an Application Shortcut will not allow you to re-use the same hotkey (2021/03/10 22:29)
- The keyboard layouts screen has a few functionality and design issues (2021/03/09 04:37)
- Display - wrong behaviour of scale (2021/02/26 22:11)
- Touchpad and typing horrible, add syndaemon option? (2021/02/24 18:42)
- Display - no movement on preview with higher scala (2021/02/21 17:26)
- Incorrect desktop scaling when profile is loaded on monitor disconnect. (2021/02/21 17:22)
- xfce4-keyboard-settings not showing layouts from base.extras (2021/02/21 17:18)
- Jerky animation with search button and high CPU usage (2021/01/12 10:47)
- xfsettingsd swallows up wrong shortcuts (2021/01/01 11:26)