Reporting Bugs - xfce4-settings
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-settings, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Setting ctrl-§ as hotkey kills ctrl-w (2023/03/19 20:47)
- Display settings dialog is shown after turning screen off and on again (2023/03/09 15:53)
- 1px overlap between monitors when using display scaling (2023/01/12 10:32)
- Appearance: Set matching Xfce4-notifyd theme if there is one. (2023/01/08 14:23)
- Preferred application and xdg-mime default don't match (2022/12/25 12:43)
- By default, adjust the font size or DPI based on the size of the screen (2022/12/15 20:49)
- xfce4-settings-mime UI/UX enhancements (2022/12/15 11:45)
- Slack screen sharing low quality in XFCE with dual monitors (2022/11/15 13:11)
- Adding Kurdish Language Keyboard Layout Support (same as Gnome and KDE) (2022/11/05 10:12)
- Allow adjustment of scroll speed (2022/10/29 12:10)
- Would it be possible to add a "Location" setting? (2022/10/29 12:09)
- Add a "Date and Time" settings option? (2022/10/29 12:09)
- Window does not fully close after changing layout (2022/10/29 12:08)
- SEGFAULT when reconnecting the 2nd of 2 monitors (2022/10/29 12:05)
Back to main Xfce documentation page