This is an old revision of the document!
Reporting Bugs - xfce4-settings
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-settings, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Rudimentary display profile support for setups without proper EDID (2022/08/10 22:46)
- Display settings reset after reboot (2022/07/06 13:00)
- xfce-setting Display settings (2022/06/23 14:16)
- On xfce4-settings - Display mirror (2022/06/23 14:16)
- Metacity not displaying theme correctly (2022/06/03 22:00)
- Update docs (2022/05/31 20:56)
- The display refresh rate reverts back to 60hz when using DisplayPort (2022/05/16 13:19)
- Monitor Display Settings not work correctly (2022/05/16 13:19)
- Use grayscale font anti-aliasing (2022/05/05 21:46)
- Display profiles should should enable when display disconnected (2022/04/24 12:50)
- 4.16 hardcodes DPI 96 (2022/04/06 14:12)
- xfce4-display-settings applies before pressing apply (2022/03/04 22:27)
- mime-settings: Allow setting default application for multiple MIME types (2022/02/08 08:05)
- Mouse settings allows mouse in use to be disabled, preventing re-enabling (2022/01/14 15:12)
- Left-handed mouse/touchpad not registering properly (2022/01/14 15:12)
- No option to change output to Full RGB HDMI output (2021/12/17 12:47)