This is an old revision of the document!
Reporting Bugs - xfce4-settings
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-settings, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Make working directory configurable for Default Applications (2023/06/07 01:36)
- XFCE display settings: can not rearrange/drag monitors (2023/06/05 07:58)
- Setting ctrl-§ as hotkey kills ctrl-w (2023/05/28 03:12)
- Display settings dialog is shown after turning screen off and on again (2023/05/25 17:16)
- Slack screen sharing low quality in XFCE with dual monitors (2023/05/10 16:12)
- numlock is not restored on startup (2023/04/30 12:12)
- add and remove users and change time (2023/04/27 15:16)
- Mime Helper Error Dialog could be more helpful (2023/04/17 12:06)
- Display manager doesn't change settings (2023/04/16 13:03)
- Mnemonics in embedded dialogs are always visible (2023/03/29 12:49)
- 1px overlap between monitors when using display scaling (2023/01/12 10:32)
- Appearance: Set matching Xfce4-notifyd theme if there is one. (2023/01/08 14:23)
- xfce4-settings-mime UI/UX enhancements (2022/12/15 11:45)
- Adding Kurdish Language Keyboard Layout Support (same as Gnome and KDE) (2022/11/05 10:12)
Back to main Xfce documentation page